Financial Lifestyle Planning Workshop Example
We’ve been posting some examples of how Money Habitudes users actually use the financial cards in workshops, financial planning seminars, counseling sessions, etc.
This is an example of a Financial Lifestyle Planning Workshop in Tampa, FL. The financial planning seminar, Financial Lifestyle Planning Workshop: Will I Be OK?, will be conduced by Holly P. Thomas. Thomas is a Certified Financial Planner in Tampa who provides fee-only financial analysis, planning and education.
Drawing on the fun and insightful Money Habitudes money personality assessment, the financial planning seminar in Tampa will focus on mapping what kind of lifestyle you want for the next chapter in your life (whether that chapter is retirement or pre-retirement):
- Discover what is and isn’t reasonable to expect from your money
- Understand how emotions may have entered into past money decisions you made
- Be prepared to make simpler, better decisions about spending, saving, sharing, and investing
- Be equipped to interview and hire financial professionals, knowing which ones are the best fit for your best interests
- Actually enjoy talking about money and your future
- Record your thoughts, concerns, and wishes in a workbook to form a blueprint for your decisions.