Money Habitudes/LifeWise Strategies is committed to protecting the privacy and security of the data of its clients, associates, suppliers, and website visitors. We want you to understand how we collect and use information from our website so you can interact with Money Habitudes/LifeWise Strategies with confidence.
1. We send emails to users unless they opt out. Unsubscribe by following instructions on each email we send or by contacting us via email.
2. Users can pay for products on our website or can purchase products at events. We use PayPal, Stripe and Square to process sales. Links to their privacy policies are listed below. Some payment processing systems store credit card information with consent but we do not.
4. We do not have ads on our website and to not make our information available to any other individuals or services.
1. When users create an account to purchase Money Habitudes Online for their clients/students, the results are stored indefinitely to allow the account administrators and people who played the game to access their own results at a later date.
2. We only contact account administrators if there is an issue specific to their account. Unless account administrators opt out of receiving newsletters, they will receive newsletters and relevant announcements
3. We do not contact people who have been assigned Money Habitudes Online through an account administrator.
4. We never share assessment results. Results may be used in research studies but no identifying personal information is ever included.
We use different payment gateways:
Contact us if you have any further questions by email at firstname.lastname@example.org